Friday, August 26, 2011

Bubble Queen

I made this card about a month ago for a friends 40th birthday. It has been a very long time since I wiped away the cobwebs from my Bubble Queen stamp set, and I think I have to say that it is my all time favourite set.Since the last time I used it, Stampin Up have introduced shimmer paint to their line, the perfect tool to add a little shine to the bubbles.
It was also fun to do some colouring in too. I find colouring very therapeutic, I really should do it more often.

3 comments:

Serena said...

It look so inviting, i just want to jump in there too.

Patrice said...

Oh I love this Leonie. Gorgeous image, and those bubbles look terrific with the shimmer paint added.

Philippa Petty said...

Love the bubble queen. Great card. Brings back memories this card. I'm pretty sure I was going to buy this set. Gees you have a good friend.lol